Indoor plant Rescue Remedy & multi-vitamins
Improve health of plants and potting mix, rescue sick & wilting plants.
Dont panic, there's no smell.
- A “rescue remedy” – helping support and rejuvenate during stress periods.
- Provides a range of micro-nutrients not found in most standard fertilisers.
- Offers Heat and Frost protection.
- Improved flowering and fruit.
- Increases root growth and healthy root development for increased access to soil nutrients.
- Increases & stimulates beneficial microbial activity & quickly reduces harmful microbes.
- Improved seed germination - quicker!
- Increase soil moisture retention.
- Increases yield and plants immune system.
- Detoxifies various pollutants in the soil (herbicides, pesticides, heavy metals, etc.)
- Build and repair soil/potting mix structure. Buffers soil pH.
- Powerful chelating agent when soil applied.
Indoor and outdoor plants, natives, shrubs, flowers, palms, fruit trees, vegetables and herbs, seedlings.
- Add 1-2 pumps (2-4ml) per litre of water. Delicate plants use at the lower rate.
- Use weekly after planting or germination until established, except for plants that require less water.
- As a rescue remedy and for wilting or sick plants, apply thoroughly weekly for 2 weeks.
- Established plants and garden beds apply every 2-4 weeks all year round.
- For vegetables, herbs, fruit etc. apply weekly during growing period.
- Can be applied to foliage, but for best results apply to soil/potting mix to provide added benefits.